[PD] What is that 4khz whine?

William Huston williamahuston at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 05:46:43 CEST 2016

Thanks Cyrille!

It was my stupid soundcard.

My Asus/AMD motherboard uses an integrated VIA VT2020 audio chip.
Utter crap.

I switched to my iMic USB interface, which has a Phillips UDA1325H/104 or
/106 chip.
*Clean as a whistle!! *

I can't believe I've been dealing with that for 4khz whine (under certain
circumstances) for the last 5 years!

Thanks again,
BH