[PD] biquad and karplus-strong

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 08:26:54 CEST 2016

> Orm's implementation of the random phase might also be cheaper than
> your two fexpr~ for that part.

it's just "expr~" not "fexpr~" ;)

> You might not have to be conservative with CPU
> usage in your case at all however.

nope, and I need to be more intuitive (as this is a didactic material) and
I consider this to be "simpler" - subjective

> It does work and might save cpu compared to fexpr~.

biquad~ is surely cheaper than fexpr~ !!!

> In my case I am trying a textbook implementation for now.

yep, that's what I was going for in that example, what you think? If you
have more remarks other than efficiency, I'd like to know.

cheers