[PD] pmpd output in audio rate

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Thu Jun 16 10:20:44 CEST 2016

hello Joao,

The pmpd* object initial link length is the creation length.
this is diferent from the link object where length is manually specified.
The good things about this is that the created structure is mostly stable after it's creation. The bad thing is that link length can be different of what you want.
in your example, all masses are in position 1, except the fixed mass (0).
so the link from 0 to 1 and 0 to 20 have a length of 1.
This cause unexpected problem in boundaries.

If you set masses position to 0, or send a message to set link length to 0, everything should be fine.

cheers