[PD] pix_dump after pix_mask does not work properly

mick mengucci misturapura at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 18:38:20 CEST 2016

Hallo list,
I have a problem in getting the pixels' values of two different images with
[pix_dump].

The images are the output of two different [pix_mask] objects on the same
original image.

What I get is the list of pixels' values of the original image.

I see IOhannes answered that [pix_mask] objects do not work "in chain",
maybe that's why it does not work. If so, is there any workaround?
I include the files with the mask images in attachment.
I hope someone can explain this to me!

I run Xubuntu 14.04.4 LTS, with Pd 0.46.2, GEM: ver: 0.93.git 1d4d372

Thanks

--
mickmengucci.bandcamp.com
facebook.com/mickmengucci3