[PD] Deken for developers

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 09:33:12 CEST 2016

Deken target in pd-lib-builder is still experimental in branch 'deken'
at https://github.com/pure-data/pd-lib-builder. The thing that holds
me back from merging it in the mainline is: on Windows it isn't
trivial to make a deken package via makefile target because MinGW
doesn't have a zip utility. I don't know yet how to make it convenient
and user friendly on this platform.

Katja