[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.47-1 released

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 19:35:24 CEST 2016

great, I like the way deken works now :) awesome

now, I'm checking the fixes, and I see the 'nan' issue is solved in the
atom box, but as I was pointing out before, there's a similar issue with
[nbx]. Let me describe it again:

The number2 GUI [nbx] has the same bug of not displaying "nan" - but it
used to be able to do it before (so it's a bug again). One thing is that
while the atom box could still print "nan" from its output even when it was
buggy, the issue with number box is that it outputs the last value, so it
may be a bit more complicated than just having it displaying it.

cheers