[PD] knobs in 0.47

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 23:20:28 CEST 2016

haha nanny boo boo, lucky me ended up with a debian 8.4 fresh install and
whichever the first ~bob included pd version that loads the knob, have no
clue if it's getting the canvas as a pixel abstraction thingy majiggy, the
knob that sometimes resides in pd-externals folder  which is missing from
current machine and it makes my sounds as scratchy as the mouse moves on
ridiculously fast machines that should be able to rx 100 mice and output 64
ch of 96kHz sample rate audio without scratching but nope. anyways i think
its a mouse / tk  thing because there are some slower computers  that have
glitchety scratchety not nary a hindrance. so...... somewhere floating
around is a knob abstraction, it possibly could be loaded from pd-externals
,
also re:  unfocused keyboard routing, if on linux try xinput.

 oh well must hurry and find a solution , the awful thing is that i was so
excited to try live puredata live in a little while with this fresh alpha6
stretch

https://archive.org/details/xensynth

who needs knobs?
why the knob?
a missing knob may provoke an alternate gui, or alternatively
going back to nature(computers arent natural? whut?) with animal hide glue
and smithying some saw blades for cuttin some acoustic materials