[PD] Morse Code Translator / Decoder

Derek Kwan derek.x.kwan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 00:33:14 CEST 2016

That looks awesome! Like megrimm said, I like the physical visualization
of the code with the water and air pulses.

Apologies in advance for going more tangential, but I've been intrigued
by the interplay and interconnections between telecommunications
technologies and art, although my technical knowledge of the former is a
bit thin... And esp as a percussionist, I could see morse code
transcription as a basis for an interesting audio/visual performative
piece. I've def got to look into it more, the most I've done with morse
is do fake morse code by playing random sequences of beeps on a bunch of
networked phones...

This e-mail thread has been inspiring, thanks pd-list! Back to regular
pd-list programming...

Derek