[PD] Best way to install Pd on Raspberry Pi

Jack jack at rybn.org
Thu Jun 23 14:29:20 CEST 2016

Thanks everyone for your answers.
On my side, I know to compile Pd from source and install it with :
# make install
And get everything in /usr/local/bin and /usr/local/lib (in debian like
distribution).
Now, I was asking if it is possible to install everything in these
directories when you download Pd compiled for ARM. Acually, i don't want
to cd into pd-0.47.../bin and then ./pd (and don't want to add path to
search in my system but use default ones).
++

Jack