[PD] A 6th order hilbert transformer?

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 15:16:36 CEST 2016

Attached is a zip with test patch for [olli~] and [hilbert~] so you
can compare and also check with different sample rates. It seems that
Olli's coefficients are optimized to work well from 20 Hz up at 44K1
sample rate, and Pd's built-in from 80 Hz up. They both work at other
samples rates too, but with different range.

Since the coefficients for x[n-2] and y[n-2] are non-zero in the
biquads, the maximum phase shift  is as large as in any 2nd order
section, therefore I think the four sections together are 8 order
equivalent indeed.

By the way, the abstraction in my first response wasn't completely
vanilla-compatible, this is fixed in current attachment (for anyone
else interested).

Katja