[PD] Websocket Client in Pd

patrice colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Fri Jun 24 00:01:27 CEST 2016

hello,

  I'm doing web socket with pd and a patch taken in here,  it's a server
using mrpeach/tcp objects, I've attached it again...

my client is written in html5 there are pletores of online tutorials for
doing the socket client working with this http server...

Is it possible to run a python http server through pyext without admin
rights?

patco