[PD] a multislider GUI as abstraction

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sat Jun 25 17:50:23 CEST 2016

Nice!

FWIW, in vanilla you have an array that can be used as a multislider,
although it may be difficult to sometimes grab each point. In pd-l2ork
you have an option of jump on click inside arrays, and a new mode of
drawing arrays with individual bars whose colors can be customized. With
this, the array effectively becomes a rather convenient multislider.
Pd-L2Ork also outputs a bang every time the array has been changed if
you need to use it for this kind of purpose.

Best,

Ico