[PD] a multislider GUI as abstraction

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 23:31:56 CEST 2016

> for me this sounds a bit like "i'd love to see them as externals

totally sound like that :)

*so* they can be included in some library"

yeah, also like the idea of having it not as a single separate thing

> would you care to explain what makes externals superior?

I don't think I'm the best one to discuss about the external x abstraction
in terms of 'superiority', but yeah, I do like them better, I think they
can be designed and work in ways that abstractions just don't (specially
GUIs), and it's a common sense they are more efficient. In any way, I guess
this discuss will touch known facts and issues and be subject to personal
preferences.

cheers