[PD] [zexy/.] in windows (or alternative)

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 10:02:18 CEST 2016

Hello list,

I was trying to use zexy's scalarmult in windows, but due to its name being
[.], it can initialize. There is a file called 0x2e.dll in the zexy folder
which I suspect it might be it (?), but [zexy/0x2e] doesn't open as well:
maximum object loading depth 1000 reached
 zexy/0x2e
... couldn't create

Is this external compiled for windows?
Also just to know, does this external work in other OSs?

I tried using [list-abs/list-mult] as alternative, but it's not fast
enough. Is there any other list multiplying compiled external around?

Best,

Joao
<https://www.facebook.com/jmmmpais>