[PD] [zexy/.] in windows (or alternative)

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 10:44:57 CEST 2016

Works on windows,
Pd 0.47.1zexy 2.2.6
image attached.

From: jsubiavaldez at gmail.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 09:12:06 +0100
To: jmmmpais at gmail.com
CC: pd-list at mail.iem.at
Subject: Re: [PD] [zexy/.] in windows (or alternative)

I works in OSX 10.6.8 from the pd-extended 0.43.4
maybe use a table?? I know it is not exactly the same, but perhaps it offers a solution.
cheers
On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 9:02 AM, João Pais <jmmmpais at gmail.com> wrote:
Hello list,

I was trying to use zexy's scalarmult in windows, but due to its name being [.], it can initialize. There is a file called 0x2e.dll in the zexy folder which I suspect it might be it (?), but [zexy/0x2e] doesn't open as well:
maximum object loading depth 1000 reached
 zexy/0x2e
... couldn't create

Is this external compiled for windows?
Also just to know, does this external work in other OSs?

I tried using [list-abs/list-mult] as alternative, but it's not fast enough. Is there any other list multiplying compiled external around?

Best,

Joao

José Rafael Subía Valdez
www.jrsv.net