[PD] Websocket Client in Pd

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 16:22:01 CEST 2016

i just got a chance to revisit. scrapped ws4py for websocket-client. threw
together in pyext. seems to work fine. i have to close connection though
which I did not immediately figure out but just sending [reload{ to pyext
with close connection.... hmmmm.

https://github.com/megrimm/pd-pyws

also, anyone know why I get "Bad arguments for message 'loadbang' to object
'pyext'" for pyext objects? and how do I stop that?

cheers

--
m.e.grimm, m.f.a, ed.m.