[PD] [deken] w32 pd-extended libraries

patrice colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Sat Jul 2 01:37:40 CEST 2016

  Hello

  I've lately tried pd-0.47-2  on windows 10 with pd-extended externals
provided by deken.

Some didn't worked because they need libraries installed into a system
or a user path.

  For resolving this in several clicks, install pd-extended with the
installer, uncheck everything before installing, and uninstall without
removing system32 libs.

I'm not very used to windows 10 so I didn't get the usual windows error
message telling which DLL is missing,
so when deken provides an external that has this kind of dependance,
it's very hard to guess what is getting wrong.

Br

Patrice Colet