[PD] [PD-announce] Deken package with missing dlls for old-extended externals (w32).

patrice colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Mon Jul 4 14:22:05 CEST 2016

Le 03/07/2016 à 20:46, IOhannes m zmölnig a écrit :
> Do you think it's possible for deken to:
>> 1° add pd/bin to system's path, then pd pdsend and pdreceive will work
>> with no pain in ms-dos console
>>
>> this should be done by pd installer but for the moment I believe it
>> doesn't,
> since when are pdsend.exe and pdreceive.exe broken?
> if this is true, this is a rather severe bug in the w32 package of Pd.

  They are not litteraly broken, they just don't respond in ms-dos
console after a fresh install from installer
unless we navigate with the console to pd/bin or if it's added to
environment variables, same for pd.com.

  I'd rather consider that more like a missing feature than a bug,
it's one one the things that doesn't make pd as reliable as we have it
on linux.

--
Patrice Colet
fr: 0632660357