[PD] Granular Synthesis External

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 01:17:19 CEST 2016

Thanx Oscar for this wonderful external.
Besides liking or not liking granular synthesis, is one of the “computer only” processes which have great impact in “new music”.
I'm impressed by the “mGT-05-grain_waveform-loop_mode.pd” with the “progressive scan” switched on, this is really a dream. I don't understand properly yet how to implemented if I were to use the external without the abstraction.
BTW if anyone wants to listen music absolutely fundamented in Granular Synthesis you are welcomed @
http://www.tigresvoladores.com.ar/index-en.html
you might like “Indios We Trust”.
If you want a PD record you might like “Folkloro” and “FolkloroII”
Salutti,Lucarda.