[PD] Granular Synthesis External

José Rafael Subía Valdez jsubiavaldez at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 09:57:22 CEST 2016

I couldn't make dsis_munger work,

I tried compiling and I also tried a compiled version that someone shared
with me( didn't load). The thing with granulators , in my experience, is
the major difference is between delay granulators, which response is
immediate but you don't get that scramble effect that the other type, table
based, can give. However, due to the lack of options for delay line
granulators, I used my_grain~ in my latest piece and worked with a small
buffer that loop records. i was able to kinda get the same results.

with my_grain~, the documentation is great and extended, the tutorial by D.
Anache is complete, however, it would be nice to have a simple help file to
access a quick reference by right - click + help as it is sometimes needed.

nice external and a needed option as to program this in PD, may be very CPU
consuming

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 8:34 PM, Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> I think you could try disis_munger~ as well
>

> is there a disis_munger~ for macOS/windows somewhere?

José Rafael Subía Valdez
www.jrsv.net