[PD] w32 Deken package issues.

Colet Patrice colet.patrice at free.fr
Sun Jul 10 18:37:45 CEST 2016

I just realized by reading mrpeach Makefile that linker uses obj files
from installed version of PureData, so I've installed pd-0.47-0 and
compiled tcpserver.dll with windows 6.1,
it's attached, you may find out that this one doesn't need
pthreadGC3.dll anymore, if it's true I could make deken packages of
externals that only relies on PureData libs.