[PD] w32 Deken package issues.

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 11 16:04:06 CEST 2016

oupse, I didn't see it hidden in wow64 folder, the good new is that only externals/Makefile have to be tweaked for using pthreadVC.lib in pd/bin
Are you sure pthreadVC.lib is going to have longevity?What if Miller change this?
I think it's fixed now, so I make an archive with all mrpeach objects I could compile, and send it in a personal mail attachement for testing in windows10.
No problem, I`ve set a win10 virtual machine.
The bad new is that my windows machine is dying but might build a few packages and a externals/Makefile patch before leaving,could you test this package? If I do other packages would you mind trying them before I publish?
No problem, as fast as I can.
It's not as simple as that because pd uses to look for external's third party DLL into system path, not pd path, maybe it's different now?
I think you`r wrong here, on my tests third party Dlls in the same dir as the external worked fine(two tests) and Zip versions of pd-extended (no need to install, unzip and run) method was putting them in pd/binThis is why I think is best to include the third party Dll in the deken package, along with the objects Dlls