[PD] Granular Synthesis External

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 16:16:11 CEST 2016

Hi,

On 07/07/2016 20:06, James Bullock wrote:

> granular synthesis in Pd. For asynchronous synthesis

Was a bit shy about posting this which I made myself as it's rather
minimalistic (and the 'GUI' part would really need a good re-patch..).
But, here goes in case someone else finds it helpful/interesting
(totally vanilla):

Granita: https://bitbucket.org/lorenzosu/granita
Demo video: https://vimeo.com/36609964

Nothing fancy but has always worked for me.

Lorenzo.
PS: In the latest (0.46+ I think) versions of Pd Vanilla there's some
small 'aesthetic' issues with the GUI and I had no time to understand
why and fix, but just scroll up/left and Granita still does work ;)