[PD] w32 Deken package issues.

Martin Peach chakekatzil at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 17:50:00 CEST 2016

I see that in the svn repository, externals/Makefile calls for pthreadGC2
when building with MinGW, while Miller's pd-0.47-1 makefile.mingw calls for
pthread. And the last pd-extended for Windows has only pthreadVC.dll in its
bin directory.
pd-046-7 for Windows has pthreadVC.dll as well as pthreadVC.lib and
libwinpthread-1,dll.
So it seems that pthreadGC2.dll is not needed, but I'm not sure why in
pd-extended, -lpthreadGC2 ends up linking against pthreadVC.dll. Am I
missing something?

Martin