[PD] w32 Deken package issues.

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 12 02:11:28 CEST 2016

I think that the goal here is to have Deken packages self “operational”, not needing Dlls outside its folder.
Here's a list of all Dlls that were used by Extended 0.44: (1)
Since all of these have to be included in the appropriate Deken pkg, I think its not necessary to recompile externals.
I understand what you mean by using vanilla`s VS, but there would be lots of cases where the Dlls have to be included because there are no substitutes in the target computer.
The good news is that the Dlls can be placed in the same folder as the externals (I did a couple of tests, have to make more)

(1):
libdca-0.dlllibdl.dlllibfftw3-3.dlllibfftw3f-3.dlllibfreetype-6.dlllibgavl-1.dlllibgcc_s_dw2-1.dlllibgnurx-0.dlllibjack.dlllibjpeg.dlllibmp3lame-0.dlllibogg-0.dlllibopenjpeg-2.dlllibpng-3.dlllibpng12-0.dlllibsndfile-1.dlllibstdc++-6.dlllibtheora-0.dlllibtheoradec-1.dlllibtheoraenc-1.dlllibtiff-3.dlllibtiffxx-3.dlllibvorbis-0.dlllibvorbisenc-2.dlllibvorbisfile-3.dlllibx264-116.dlllibz-1.dllmsvcr71.dllpthreadGC2.dll