[PD] w32 Deken package issues.

patrice colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Wed Jul 13 17:22:28 CEST 2016

Hello,

Le 11/07/2016 à 19:49, Martin Peach a écrit :
> I wonder if compiling the externals with VC would use the
> pthreadVC.dll in pd/bin. There seems to be no other copy of
> pthreadVC.dll on my system. As I understand it, vanilla is built with
> VC. In the past I built my own externals with VC. Extended used MinGW
> but I was never able to get a working setup myself.

  linking against pthreadVC seems to work on my windows 6.1 machine,
  externals/Makefiles finds pthreadVC.lib in pd dir installed in
%programfiles%

  I don't know yet if this work also in more recent version of windows.

I'm compiling on windows MinGW with the msys set up proposed in
puredata.info, almost all your objects can be compiled, I couldn't have
osc to work AFAIR.

On a windows10 machine, I've tried once puredata-svn/externals/mrpeach
compilation with netbeans, but gcc version couldn't find libiberty.

--
Patrice Colet
fr: 0632660357