[PD] w32 Deken package issues.

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 14 17:23:41 CEST 2016

Hi Roman,
Can you test, if this works without having to downloadanother DLL?
http://puredata.info/Members/rdz/software/osc-v0.2~git20151117-(Windows-i386-32)-externals.zip
already tested, its ok, no extra .dll needed.
Salutti,Lucarda

From: reduzent at gmail.com
To: pd-list at lists.iem.at
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 12:58:00 +0200
Subject: Re: [PD] w32 Deken package issues.

On Wed, 2016-07-13 at 17:22 +0200, patrice colet wrote:
> I'm compiling on windows MinGW with the msys set up proposed in
> puredata.info, almost all your objects can be compiled, I couldn't
> have
> osc to work AFAIR.

I uploaded an 'osc' package to Deken (for many platforms, including
Windows). Can you test, if this works without having to download
another DLL? It worked for me, but I might had the some DLLs from an
earlier Pd-extended installation lying around.

The source for this is on:
https://github.com/reduzent/pd-mrpeach

It is a clone from read-only git repos provided by IOhannes. The
externals/mrpeach branch contains the pristine svn state, the master
branch contains my changes.

Roman