[PD] Deken and Dependencies

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 04:53:22 CEST 2016

under unix system lib dep is managed by OS but on windows it's a growing pletora off dll everywhere tha sucks hard drive space for the sake of hardware vendors

We are not talking about hardware and microsoft, we are taking about pd externals dlls. I have cheked all w32 deken pkgs and mainly the only one dll that is going to be dup/multiply is pthread and there will be around 15 copies of it.
All deken packages count 2100 dlls [objects] and takes around 150Mb.
PthreadGC2 is 93Kb and there are (will be) 15 of them.