[PD] noise~ inlet can set gain if receiving signal

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 03:34:38 CEST 2016

howdy, noise~ has an inlet which I'm sure I asked about once... maybe
others as well. It's a useless inlet, but here's what I found...

I had a sig~ connected to an osc~ and then I changed the osc~ for noise~

well, it is not a signal inlet and you can not connect a signal to it, but
if you do this, the connection will remain, even though it complains.

funny enough, it'll set the gain of you noise~ object and scare the hell
out of you ;)

cheers