[PD] Deken and Dependencies

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 17:45:48 CEST 2016

Well my worries are this:
I made a abs that uses [some~] which calls 3thpty pthread.
I want the abs to be opened with all OS.
I`m using Deken as source of [some~] so in my abs I [declare] a folder where I put:
some~.dll  pthread.dll
some~.pd_darwin ? pthread ?
some~.l_i386? pthread ?
some~.pd_linux? pthread ?
And there, just work.
I know that I can do this with objects that DONT need pthread.
How do I handle 3th pty Libs if those *are not* in the Deken Pkg?