[PD] Pd-0.47-1 / [clone] - Audio Card Issues?

Ricky Graham rickygrahammusic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 15:55:12 CEST 2016

Hi list,

I’ve been working with 16 to 64 grain voices using [clone] in 0.47-1 on El Capitan 10.11.6 with an RME FF400 (FireWire).  At various points, my audio card is losing sync and then drops out altogether. The card appears to be working fine with Pd-Extended 0.43 / usual DAWs, etc. This appears to be an issue unique to [clone] usage / 0.47-1, perhaps due to the maximum amount of voices, although the overhead appears to be minimal.

Anyone else having similar issues with their audio interface and Pd-0.47-1 or [clone]?

Cheers,

Ricky