[PD] Deken and Dependencies

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 23:43:26 CEST 2016

Thanx for clarifying.

 >there are three (3!) externals that require 3rdparty libraries.
There are (on linux) 3 Deken pkgs that are not “self operational”.
This covers only past and near past.
Solving those 3 cases does not solve near future Deken pkgs?

To: pd-list at lists.iem.at
From: zmoelnig at iem.at
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 04:58:29 +0200
Subject: Re: [PD] Deken and Dependencies

On 07/20/2016 05:45 PM, Lucas Cordiviola wrote:
> I know that I can do this with objects that DONT need pthread.

pthread is available on every POSIX compliant system (linux and OSX).
it's only W32 that makes the trouble.

really: looking at your list of missing W32-libraries and extrapolating
it to the linux world, there are three (3!) externals that require 3rd
party libraries.
the problem is obviously much more prominent on W32, as the standard
libraries available there collide with the way most externals are built
(using mingw).

i think you are fighting to solve a marginal problem.

fgmsard
IOhannes