[PD] pgmout omni mode

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Fri Jul 22 13:48:05 CEST 2016

There is no such thing as "omni mode" for a MIDI output.
You will have to send the program change separately on all channels that
you need.

Omni mode for a MIDI input simply ignores the MIDI channel of the
incoming MIDI information but it is always present as the channel number
is part of the status byte.

Ingo