[PD] [PD-announce] Camomile: An audio plugin that loads Pure Data patches

Pierre Guillot guillotpierre6 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 13:50:08 CEST 2016

Hi Thomas,

> - apparently, the xcode project file is missing. I have filed an issue on
github.
I answered to your issue on GitHub.

> - For a project that i am working on, i need at least 20 channels of i/o.
Where would i start to change the maximum number of channels?
If you have the capacity to provide a 32 channel version for Mac, i would
be infinitely grateful.
I will create another issue on GitHub for the 32 channels version. Here the
changes in the file "InstanceProcessor.cpp", line 23 et 24 :
busArrangement.inputBuses.getReference(0).channels =
AudioChannelSet::discreteChannels(32); << 16 replaced by 32
busArrangement.outputBuses.getReference(0).channels =
AudioChannelSet::discreteChannels(32); << 16 replaced by 32

Cheers,
Pierre