[PD] Pass External Argument as Output on Creation

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 15:04:37 CEST 2016

Not 100% sure this would work, but you could maybe give your class a
"loadbang" method. Depending on how it's used with other objects, you might
put the actual send in a clock with a delay of 0 so that it runs after your
other loadbang initialization, for extra insurance.

So, if your class is graham_class...

In your graham_setup:

class_addmethod(graham_class, (t_method)graham_loadbang,
gensym("loadbang"), 0);

In your graham_new:

x->x_clock = clock_new(x,(t_method)graham_wait);

In your graham_free:

clock_free(x->x_clock);

In your graham_loadbang:

clock_delay(x->x_clock, 0);

In your graham_wait, you call whatever function you normally use to output
that float.