[PD] vline~ helpfile

school shoes schoolshoes at outlook.com
Sun Jul 24 02:58:37 CEST 2016

Hi
I have also been a little confused by this in the past but found the explanation on the floss page helpful :

http://en.flossmanuals.net/pure-data/audio-tutorials/envelope-generator/

I also only seem to get one ramp if I click the [1 1000 0, 0 0 1000, 1 1000 1000( message in the help file

but works if I  add “ 0 0 , “ to the start of the message

s s