[PD] vline~ helpfile

hans w. koch hansw.koch at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 11:14:51 CEST 2016

thanks miller and school shoes,

my problem was grasping the „initial delay“ concept: its not adding one after the other but always refering to timepoint 0.
(my long years of working with max/msp hit me once again. in max/msp´s line~ times are cumulatively added, one after another.)

the flossmanual page set me straight on this, but may i suggest a slight change in the vline~-helpfile:
changing the complex messagebox to: 1 1000, 0 0 2000, 1 1000 3000
(instead of 1 1000, 0 0 1000, 1 1000 1000)
would -imho- make the concept of initial delay more easy to grasp.

now finally off to ramping to my hearts content...

hans