[PD] cyclone/maxlib-maintenance-(w32)

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 22:51:07 CEST 2016

Hi Fred,
I've been working with IOhannes fixing some w32 Deken packages.
We included some .dlls that were needed by some objects, mostly those that were compiled against pthread and other Libs.
I've detected that pthreadGC2.dll is missing in your pkgs:
cyclone-v0.2beta1-(Windows-i386-32)(Sources)-externals.zipmaxlib-v1.5.6-(Windows-i386-32)(Sources)-externals.zipmaxlib-v1.5.6-(Windows-i686-32)(Sources)-externals.zip
The solution is simply to add pthreadGC2.dll in the same folder as the external. Not including it lead to “... couldn't create” on systems that do *not* have pd-extended installed.
The procedure has been to include the .dll in each Pkg so that if needed Pd finds it, once loaded it will be used by other objects too. But is has to be there on each Pkg because is unknown which [object] will load it first.
Can you update your Pkgs?
Btw, they are great Pkgs.
Salutti,Lucarda.