[PD] cyclone/maxlib-maintenance-(w32)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 22:01:15 CEST 2016

howdy, I noticed the new windows version for cyclone is 0.2beta2, while the
other systems are 0.2beta1 (which does not exist anymore for windows) - I
guess this might be a little confusing, it might give the impression that
the windows version has more features and updates, while they seem to be
the same.

So i dont know, but maybe a suggestion would be change/rename the other
system's version to beta2 as well?

cheers