[PD] R: R: Re: Errors in building pd-extended on Odroid C2

angelo.arcadi at virgilio.it angelo.arcadi at virgilio.it
Mon Aug 1 22:02:46 CEST 2016

Actually on the main page of puredata.info I have just found

Pd extended: a version of Pd vanilla that comes with many libraries written by the community. Pd extended can be used for graphics rendering (GEM library), OSC communications, binary file processing, audio-visual streaming, physical modeling, sensor-based performances, and much more. As of 2014, Pd extended is no longer being maintained. A growing number of libraries are forked independently and made available via the Pd vanilla (deken plug-in).

I suggest that this message is also displayed on the pages related to building pd-extended.

Best

Angelo