[PD] Externals for armv8 64 bit

angelo.arcadi at virgilio.it angelo.arcadi at virgilio.it
Tue Aug 2 03:27:48 CEST 2016

Dear list members,
I am using Deken for the first time and I would like to understand if the packages therein
can be used for my platform or if I have to compile all of them manually.

I am using the Odroid-C2 board (with ubuntu 16.04): http://www.hardkernel.com/main/products/prdt_info.php
As you can see it is armv8 and 64 bit. I tried to find the external freeverb through Deken
but I can see only that there is no external compiled for armv8 64 bit.

Would it work an external compiled for armv7 32bit on my system? I guess not, but it is worth trying asking
What about the externals indicated with Linux-amd64-64?

If I have to compile all of the externals I need, then I would share them with the community so
there is a version of them for the armv8-64.

Best

Angelo