[PD] Trying to get GEM going on Pd Vanilla / Win10

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 4 02:17:13 CEST 2016

Yes!

Placing "msvcr71.dll" in Gem folder I get Gem loaded in the console.

I don`t know if more .dlls are needed, I`m testing on a VM, did some DependancyWalker which gave a lot of data.

Of course this needs more testing, but I never used Gem.

One of the unfriendly win10 things is that it no longer pops when a DLL is missing. Maybe there's an option for that but I don't know it.

Probably tomorrow I`ll do more testing.

Salutti,
Lucarda.