[PD] R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: Externals for armv8 64 bit

angelo.arcadi at virgilio.it angelo.arcadi at virgilio.it
Thu Aug 4 04:09:26 CEST 2016

Hi all,
actually I am pretty sure that the problem is due to the incorrect location of
the "extra" folder
I got a strange behavior: after setting the Preferences->path to the "extra"
folder pd could
locate and therefore create the externals.
After having quit pd and restarted it, the externals could not be created
anymore... and the path
was still correctly present in the preferences.

Any idea about why does this happen?

Best

Angelo