[PD] R: Re: Re: Externals: which library they belong to and where to download the sources

angelo.arcadi at virgilio.it angelo.arcadi at virgilio.it
Thu Aug 4 06:33:31 CEST 2016

Thank you very much!

Best

Angelo

----Messaggio originale----

Da: "Martin Peach" <chakekatzil at gmail.com>

Data: 4-ago-2016 4.05

A: "angelo.arcadi at virgilio.it"<angelo.arcadi at virgilio.it>

Cc: "pd-list at lists.iem.at"<pd-list at lists.iem.at>

Ogg: Re: Re: [PD] Externals: which library they belong to and where to download the sources

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 10:00 PM, angelo.arcadi at virgilio.it <angelo.arcadi at virgilio.it> wrote:
Dear Martin,
thanks a lot for your answer

Which command should I use to download only the externals that I need?

I find it easiest to check out all of trunk, then it's all in one place (but some of it won't compile):

svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/pure-data/svn/trunk pure-data-svn

For instance all those in cyclone, mrpeach, maxlib
Find the path in trunk/externals and do the same thing:
svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/pure-data/svn/trunk/externals/maxlib maxlib-svn
will put maxlib into maxlib-svn.

Martin