[PD] Trying to get GEM going on Pd Vanilla / Win10

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 19:52:46 CEST 2016

hello,

just to clarify, other than the [declare] stuff, is the main problem
placing "msvcr71.dll" in the Gem folder because it is missing? do we know
the reason?

i was just helping someone this morning on win10 / pd 0.47.1 / Gem and had
the same problem... unable to load Gem. i ended up just telling them to
install pd-x which worked fine (so far i assume).

cheers

m.e.grimm, m.f.a, ed.m.
syracuse u., tc3
megrimm.net