[PD] table resampling, WAS : sinesum inverse

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Fri Aug 5 14:39:00 CEST 2016

hello,

i'm also very interested in artefact free and band limited table reading.

(my work is in the nusmuk-audio svn folder, you will find there tabosci~ that implement a naive anti aliasing filter using table as oscillator).

The best algorythm i found so far to get an alias free, band limited table reading is this one :
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~jos/resample/resample.pdf
but i did not had time to implement it in pd.

I would be glad if someone want to do it before me.

cheers
cyrille