[PD] Arbitrary meshes/drawlines in GEM?

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Fri Aug 5 19:26:14 CEST 2016

hello,

for now, i thik the most optimized solution is to :
use a tabdump extern to send the data to a pix_set object
use a shader to distord a mesh_square/mesh_line geometry according to this texture

I have plan to add a message to pix_set object to read directlly the table to remove the list bottleneck (and an external dependency)
I would also love to have time to include this functionality to mesh_square...

But if you have only few thousand line to draw, [curve 2] object (with a [res 2< message) and a loop will be fine on any recent computer.
(or GEMglBegin etc)

cheers