[PD] Loading libs and path (w32) Was:Re: Trying to get GEM going on Pd Vanilla / Win10

Björn Eriksson miulew at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 02:28:27 CEST 2016

Hi,
I will probably when there is time write up (don´t know when, but hopefully
the coming month) something on the declaring of libraries and externals
when I get time. This has been one of the more troublesome thing to
understand for me as former Pd Extended user where everything "just worked"
migrating tp Pd Vanilla. Now using Vanilla which I am verry happy for I
still see alot of questions regarding how to install things, and then how
to use it. I found these pages useful as some sort of summary - and tracker
of old libraries - among with what is written up in the FLOSS manual.

Sharing these pages here, if someone is getting the idea and time to to
some update managings:
https://puredata.info/downloads/by-category/library
https://puredata.info/docs/faq/how-do-i-install-externals-and-help-files
http://puredata.info/docs/LibrariesInPdExtended/