[PD] raspberry pi 3: zexy problem

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 22:17:40 CEST 2016

On Die, 2016-08-16 at 20:39 +0200, rolfm at dds.nl wrote:
> raspberry pi 3, raspbian jessie.
> Pd 46.2 from raspbian repository.
>
> zexy downloaded with deken.

> containing a [declare -stdpath zexy -stdlib zexy]
> but the zexy objects can't be created.

Please be specific about what exactly can't be created. Could it be
that this patch was created with Pd-extended and uses object names with
the library name in front of the object name, like [zexy/symbol2list]?

The only zexy library I see for Raspberry Pi Linux in deken is the one
I uploaded myself and it adheres to the format from upstream, which is
a multi-object-single-file library.

> in a blank patch:
> [declare -stdpath zexy -stdlib zexy] [s2l]
> works.

Exactly, and [zexy/s2l] works not, while it used to in Pd-extended (or
in the zexy deken build with 'extended' in the name, which is not
available for armhf).

Roman