[PD] PdCon16 NYC Calls are open

Jaime Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 00:06:16 CEST 2016

Dear Warren,

The idea is that the pdf document itself is anonymous, as there clearly is some data that asks for biographic information.
It is also clear that in some cases it will be inevitable or at least not ideal to make the application anonymous and in these cases we will ask reviewers to be impartial.

Thanks for your question!

Jaime